Process Centered Environment
Country Hills Collision Centre is the only collision centre in Calgary that fully utilizes the Process Centered Environment system, which is characterized by an intense focus on two driving factors:
1. Creating customer value
2. Reduction/elimination of waste.
The building blocks of a Process Centered Environment (PCE) are:
- A. Continuous Flow – Creating an environment that allows work to flow without interruption
- B. In-Process Quality – Building quality into your process
- C. Standardisation – Creating standard operating procedures and work standards
- D. Waste Reduction – Identification and elimination of waste
- E. Continuous Improvement – Creating a culture of continuous improvement
- F. Pull Production – Pulling production through the facility rather than pushing it
- G. 5S – Creating structured and organised workspace
- H. Visual Management – Creating a transparent waste-free environment
- I. Real Time Administration – Paperwork precedes the work
- J. Total Productive Maintenance – Building machine maintenance into the process and daily routines
Country Hills Collision utilises the very best technology available to repair your vehicle. Our cutting edge facility is able to get you back on the road, from start to finish, all under one roof.
Equipment and Suppliers
What does that mean to you?
- Predictable Quality
- Reliable Quotes
- Less Supplements