What to do if you have hail damage
Hail Damage Repair Procedure
- Call your insurance company FIRST
- Write down the claim number
- Your insurance comapny will schedule you to go to a specific hail claims appraisal centre
- Your hail damage will be appraised within 30 minutes of your visit
- You are then free to contact any collision centre to get the work done
- We highly recommend a Certified Toyota Repair Shop
- Call Country Hills Collision at 403 516 5259
Even a few hail dents can be expensive
The biggest question with hail damage is whether or not you have comprehensive insurance coverage. Typically you will NOT be covered for hail if you do not. In Alberta especially, many policy holders don’t have hail coverage and glass coverage because it’s so expensive. Windshield and hail damage are a common occurrences in Alberta and thus insurance premiums are higher. Read More About Hail Damage
Even a few small hail dents can be costly especially if you are paying out of pocket.
Insurance Claims for Hail Damage
If you do have hail coverage, whether you should file a claim depends on a few things. Take into consideration how much the cost of repair for hail damage is, how much your deductible is and how much your vehicle is worth. If it’s going to cost $3,500 for a paint job and dent repair and you have a $1,000 deductible, your company will only cover the remaining $2,500 then it may not be worth it. Read More About Hail Damage
If you don’t want to go through insurance or if you want to find out if it is worth looking at then we can do a damage appraisal for $120, and if you get the work done by us the appraisal fee will be deducted from your final bill.
Book Your Hail Damage Repair Now NOTE – You must have an insurance claim number.